Thursday, April 3, 2008

90 Day Supply


In our small home I thought I had about a months worth of food hidden in our one closet we can use for such things....but little did I know. Here is what 3 months worth of food looks like, this doesn't include some things I still need to get from the cannery...or any breakfasts!

Scott is shocked that this is not it. The girls think its great fun to carry things off and play with them so I now have Macaroni and mandarin oranges in various parts of the house. The bigger challenge now is figuring out how to rotate the food....

2 comments:

Jen Barnes said...

could you please get me a 3 month supply ready for my house!! I seriously need to do it. We need to talk about what you got. I just don't know a lot about food storage, which = not doing it.

Janna Bell said...

Oh my gosh!! That's a ton of food. Good for you for doing it.