Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The Newest Toy

Like I have mentioned before showering is always an adventure in my home. The girls were playing so nicely in my closet I knew they were up to something. I got out of the shower and opened the door to find this...









That would be the Costco size box emptied onto the floor. Only to make things better while I was drying my hair I see Eliza make two quick trips to the closet and then out again. After the second round of pitter patter I turn around to find this just a few feet behind me...
Party Favors had been unwrapped and expoloded! I just had to walk away and come back at a later time to clean up that disturbing mess... Jenna was busy chewing on the cardboard of one which made me gag right there... The things kids can do while you are standing less than 10 feet away!


5 comments:

Shawna said...

I feel your pain. At least it didn't happen in the middle of the aisle at church! Then there's Lana's eye mask. Just think about it, you'll figure it out.

Anonymous said...

That is funny! Like, stinking hilarious!! I'm impressed you actually put that in a blog. Disturbed, but impressed! How was your run earlier?

Anonymous said...

Okay so that was Karen who just left the "stinking hilarious" remark. Sorry, I need to get a blog or google account or something.

Janna Bell said...

I'm actually laughing out loud reading this posting. How funny

Anonymous said...

Um, yah. That was about as funny as my little Benj pulling finding a "treat" in mommy's purse while visit teaching the relief society president and announcing that he wanted the "special snack." I was mortified. Gotta love those kids.--Sara