Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I'm an Idiot!!!

Okay, I know most of my posts could be entitled this but this takes the cake! As you know I am running the Salt Lake City Half-Marathon in a couple weeks, actually a week from this Saturday! So, I was talking to Bryce about details, where to park, what time to leave, how to get there....blah blah blah. Oh, the race starts at the University and ends at the Gateway. Great! I looked at the map a while ago and thought that the Gateway was out near the airport, somewhere. Tonight as we were talking and I'm staring at he map I looked and noticed it's right near North Temple and West Temple...hmmm, I think I spent a little bit of time near there - like a year of my life walking those 18 acres of Temple Square! WE END AT TEMPLE SQUARE!!!! (basically) The Gateway is like two blocks from Temple Square. I am an idiot! In my defense I really know nothing about Salt Lake except for Temple Square. You can take me 100 yards off the block and I would be lost for a couple days. Put me back on Temple Square and I can give you details about the footings of the Temple and the rooms inside that not too many people know. Maybe after the race I'll spend a little time walking around the outside of the wall at Temple Square.

1 comment:

Janna Bell said...

I don't know anything about SL, so don't feel bad.