Friday, April 25, 2008

Thanks Karen!

Here are the rules: 1) Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog 2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. 3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. 4) Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I love the smell of coffee when I'm pregnant. Shopping always takes me down that isle when I am really morning sick. Seems to calm my tummy. I have considered purchasing some just to sniff in the morning...but don't know if that is against the Word of Wisdom.
2. I'm addicted to milk...even though I shouldn't eat it. Cheese is the BEST!
3. I ran a half marathon with a full on sinus infection!
4. I love to be up in the morning sun...but by choice. It's not the same to be woken up by kids to enjoy the predawn hours.
5. I worked in the coroners office for 9 months in Las Vegas.
6. I lived in Maryland for a year.
7. I love the sound and smell of the ocean even though I have spent very little time on the coast.
8. I'm married to my best friend!

Pat-Lucky you!
Eliza-You need something to do righ?
Shawna-I always need to know more about you!
Jenn-fess up!
Janna-There's a ton of things to share...I'm sure
Kena-Good Luck!
That's it folks! You are the lucky ones with Blogs that I read regularly!!!

2 comments:

Shawna said...

Alright, my mission is complete. I see that you gave us 8 facts, could the 9th be that you are bit of an over achiever?? =) It was fun thanks for the tag.

Eliza said...

I guess I had fun doing this too, mostly I liked reading everyone elses.