Wednesday, March 26, 2008

It's Official!!!

AHHHHHH!!! I just registered for the Salt Lake City HALF Marathon! UGHHHHH! I am so nervous right now. My stomach is starting to churn and I might have to run to the bathroom. Good thing I can run fast now! Just kidding. I have no intention of running this race fast...just running will be quite the accomplishment for me. So if you aren't busy around April 19th, come on down! There will be quite the little group of us. Bryce and I will be running it "together" which means we'll start together and then I'll chase his shorts through the whole thing. My friend, Jenn, who started this whole thing will be there...but who knows where. I think a couple other friends will be there as well. Mom and Dad will be there to cheer me on across the finish line. I have asked my friend Pat to come with and help me drive because I might be a little tired that afternoon as we drive home. Doesn't it sound fun? Feel free to come and see the sights!!! Only three more weeks to get ready. We're on the countdown.

3 comments:

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

yeah congrats its official now, no backing out. I hope you feel better soon and that this cold does not slow you down too much.

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

ps I feel famous now that I am mentioned by name on your blog. thanks :)

Janna Bell said...

I can't even imagine running that far. Good for you!