Wednesday, June 25, 2008

AC

Well, I have experienced something I could live without! This last week my van started acting up. At this time of year the AC is essential. Guess what's having problems. Scott assures me it is nothing serious (thank goodness he can know these things!) but it definately has a problem. I start my car this morning, pull out of the driveway and 20 yards down the street my AC turns off then my ABS and Check Engine light come on. I pull over, turn the car off and then on again. Scott showed me this trick. Yup, that did it, until I turned the corner. I pulled over again before I even exited our community. After a quick stop at Target I entered the car and wasn't out of the parking lot before the process started again. And then again at the stop light. And again before as I turned the corner. Really, its not too bad. I roll down the windows and let the blow dryer begin. Eliza begs me from the back seat to roll up the window... if only she knew how much hotter it would be. At this point I'm praying for any sort of stop so I can restart the car. Wouldn't you know I hit all green lights! Half way to Costco I finally get a light! I've never been happier to sit at a stop light! I'm just so glad it isn't 115 yet!

1 comment:

Eliza said...

YUCK! I'm so sorry.