Sunday, June 15, 2008

And Now Presenting - Jenna

Here is our budding vocalist. Jenna loves to sing. There doesn't need to be music...just the music in her head. She is so funny. I tried to get more of her singing on video but of course the moment I pulled out the camera she was more interested in it than singing. Just a few moments before some of this she was singing at the top of her lungs for a few minutes. Scott and I just sat on the other side of the room and chuckled. She is too cute!!!



Today, during Relief Society about half the room was laughing at her as she began to sing during the prelude to the hymn. She is not shy. I wish you could see more of her but at the same time I'm grateful I even got this amount of footage.


2 comments:

Eliza said...

LOVED IT!!

mtduckgirl said...

That is stinking cute!! I particularly liked the close up of her face!! She is so cute.