Wednesday, June 18, 2008

What?

This morning I heard one of the worst things to hear. Eliza comes into the bathroom while I am showering and says, "Mom, Jenna peed on the couch." "What, doesn't she have her diaper on." My first thought was Eliza wanted to blame Jenna for an accident that she had. I was only half way through my shower so as I cleaned myself up I envisioned the pee soaking into the depths of my couch only to be recognized again from smell...oh, that's the worst. So, I quickly dried, ran downstairs to discover a nice dark puddle on the couch. I was a little confused as Jenna still had her diaper on. Hmmm, mystery to me. One quick whiff and sure enough it was pee...not water. So how does this happen? Little Jenna sits down, pulls the diaper to the side, pees and her diaper moves back? I don't know but the diaper was ready to be changed anyway. Now I am left with the mess on the couch. I've been thinking about getting a steam cleaner lately and this only adds to the arguement FOR one. I really want one but am not quite convinced of the cost effectiveness. Anyone want to come and visit? You can spend hours on sitting on the couch and visiting!

2 comments:

Shawna said...

Very perplexing...if you ever figure out how it happened update us.

Eliza said...

Leave it to kids, they can do anything! I have a carpet cleaner that has attatchments for the couch if you want to borrow it.