Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Reading Books

Scott has often wondered why I read the books I do. I enjoy simple, easy, quick books that don't take a whole lot to engage myself. I've been reading more this year than I have in a while and really enjoy it. I am just finishing a book on Princess Diana. I must get more into my books than I thought because my dreams reflect whatever I am reading. The other night I had a dream that Scott was acting like Prince Charles, and this is not a good thing. I woke up a little upset about the whole thing. It took me a few hours to realize it was a dream and that it was the book I was reading. So, Scott should be happy I stick to little romances and not mysteries or other types. When I read romances Scott is the knight in shining armor and it makes me realize how good I really have it! He is much sweeter than any made up character. The things Scott has to put up with!

No comments: