Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Good Reminder

So, I just checked out some of my friends blogs...boy am I the loser mom. Jenn does "school" with her two kids a couple times a week...we're just lucky to drive past a school. Janna has her almost 3 year old, or she is 3, singing better than Eliza...obviously a lot of work and time went into teaching those songs! I'm totally impressed. I guess I need to set some goals and do them with my girls.
Here is the problem, right now my whole day is consumed by whether or not I can make it to the gym. As some of you know I am running in the SLC half marathon, with my friends Jenn and Kena and with my brother Bryce. I'm hoping just to finish the race at this point. The girls were both sick last week and yesterday was my first day back. That treadmill was HARD! I didn't make it my 4 miles. Hopefully I can do the four tomorrow! I really don't have too much on my plate right now but trying to juggle nap times and keeping them healthy is hard. Thanks for the reminder girls! I'll do something fun with the girls today!

1 comment:

Janna Bell said...

Just to make you feel better...I don't do that much to help Laynee learn songs. I think memorization is her natural talent, especially when it comes to music. I wouldn't stress too much about your kids. They are great! --Also, I'm totally motivated by your example of exercise. I can't wait til I'm done being pregnant and can actually work out hard again. When I had hired a trainer, my main focuses were exercising and eating healthy. That pretty much took up my entire day. (Since I was eating a snack at least every 2 hours and it had to be healthy, etc.) You're a great mom.--Janna