Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Dirty Dishcloths

There are many out there, I have come to know, who have the same problem of having STINKY dishcloths. I really have tried everything. My sisters and sister-in-laws have had quite the discussions about these icky things. It seems no matter what we have tried the smell returns after one day of use. We tried using different soaps, running them through HOT water then ringing them out, running them through COLD water then ringing them out... I have found the best thing is to wash all my kitchen things separately in LOTS of bleach, no fabric softner or drier sheets and hope for the best. I usually switch out my rags daily anyway, but when I forget I have a new and improved solution:





This little hummer was a whopping $4.99 at Target and worth every penny after the first use. It is used to get rid of the onion and garlic smell on your hands so I decided to try it after about passing out from the stench of a wet dishcloth. I LOVE IT!!!!


On a totally unrelated note...here is Eliza and eating...well NOT eating her lunch today!

No comments: