Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Welcom Back to the Cabin

Sorry for the long delay...I hope you weren't holding your breath...just kidding.

We have arrived back at the cabin after our little visit to the farm. This is where my parents currently reside and where we like to play. They bought this piece of property 20 years ago and over the span of a few years were able to build the main part of the cabin. The building on the right is actually their garage which was added once they decided to live up here full time. The winters deserve a garage. Here are the Foust kids...out with the two kayaks roped together. Those two girls got a workout that day!!!

Little James could not find room in his mouth for his tongue...I have a dozen pictures of him doing various things with his tongue hanging out. Cute boy!

James was content to sit on the grass in the kayak.
Jenna wanted to go for a real ride...of course...
Grandpa needed a bit o help to fix that seat for the canoe. The canoes haven't gotten as much use since the purchase of the kayaks...much easier to take out when you are little.
Jenna's kayak ride...thanks MacKenzie!
Grandma...well, being grandma! Cotton candy anyone? Really after selling this for a few summers down at the local pool this stuff almost makes me gag. Actually I like a small amount and then I'm done...the grandkids LOVE LOVE LOVE this!
can you tell?
Here's my sugar girl.
The lake is for playing and making memories. We had so much fun spending hours playing in the water...it was absolutely wonderful!

1 comment:

Greta said...

I always remember what great treats your mom makes. UMMMMMMMMMM I am getting hungry just thinking about it.