Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Our Time with Maxine

This is my sweet neighbor Maxine. She sacrificed a week to come and help me on the drive...by the time we got to Montana we both realized we hadn't packed enough WARM clothes. It was cold the first week we were there...high's in the low 60's...basically winter for us. She was a trooper though and layered up with every article of clothing she had. Eliza was able to help Grandma make cookies...because thta is what Grandma does!Due to the bad weather we didn't stay at the lake like we had planned but headed over to my sisters farm to spend a day there before we headed to Glacier in hopes that the weather would clear and we'd be able to see the mountains.

This is a view across one of the fields on the farm.We headed down to the river but I hadn't brought any swimming stuff for the kids...oh well, it was all fun except Jenna was eaten by mosquitos...only the beginning though.

Bridger and Eliza tried to stay warm.

1 comment:

mtduckgirl said...

Ohhhh my goodness! That pic of your mom and Eliza is fantastic and should be framed!!! I soo miss MT! Thank you for posting photos!! I wish I could have been there!