Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Life is Great!

I've just been reminded over and over today how good life is. I have been pondering things, enjoying my day to day with my kids a lot more and enjoying the little things they do...even if it usually means more work for me later. I am so happy to have the sweet family that I do. I love the learning process with each one of them. I enjoy the stages and ages that they are each at. I love my day to day interaction with my kids. I am so blessed to be able to be home with them every day. What a gift in my life!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, what a wonderful perspective you have! I should remember to think that way about my own kids. Thanks for the fresh look! You Rock!

Smart Helm said...

Thanks for posting with pictures! Its always fun to read others blogs and one of my other friends guilted me for not commenting on blogs I read. So.. here's saying ur awesome!

Tommy said...

Cool post and nice blog!

If you'd like, check mine out here: http://notesdaily.wordpress.com/

Please comment and rate! Thanks!