Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Glacier Park

I'm just a little in love with this little man. Before we left for the day he was outside checking out the farm and enjoying the sunny weather which had finally come. Madison, my niece, watched all three kids ALL day for me! She is an angel. Lots of pictures here...not too much to say except that Glacier is beautiful and this year especially with all the rain and cool weather. I was also able to start using my new camera that Scott got me for graduation....I know what some of you are thinking "but you didn't graduate, he did"...oh yes I did...I graduated from having survived without him for years. It's so nice to have him around. Sorry, totally side tracked...enjoy the pictures.

Lake McDonald

Here's a chance to check out my new telephoto...see that waterfall across the way...
Pretty awesome huh?
This is my favorite view of the valley...I can just imagine how the glacier slowly carved its way through the rock. Can't you see it?


These are my favorite colors...I'd decorate my house in colors like this if I knew how. They are much better in person, but I tried to capture it so I could remember.

No comments: