Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Why it takes me all morning to put away veggies

Okay....so this morning I made it to the bank and then to the grocery store. I just had a few veggies to pick up. Not much. Should be a quick trip then home and put them away. So, after I've fed the two little ones its time to start the bags. I got a few non-kitchen things put away and then opened the fridge. I can't put food in there, I think to myself. I have to clean it first. So I go to the laundry room to find my Lysol. I look up and notice all my cleaners are in a bit of disarray. I have to organize those. As I'm doing this I remember the downstairs shower door is looking pretty filmy and should be sprayed out. I spray it and go to get a towel to wipe it out. Hmmm...all my cleaning rags are gone. Oh...in the dryer. So, I have to fold them all. With the help of James this is a fairly simple process. I now have a towel to scrub the shower. It didn't look quite right so I grab my windex to finish it up. Might as well do the mirrors and the mirror in the hallway too. Wipe all windexable surfaces clean! Now I can start on the fridge!

I just got back from picking up Eliza from school. Now it is lunch time. Then I will clean that, then I can work on the fridge... It might get done before tomorrow but don't hold your breath!

2 comments:

Jen Barnes said...

hmmm... I recognize this person... its me! Totally. Glad to know other moms deal with A.D.D too :)

I need your phone number. I got a new phone, don't have your number anymore and its killing me. Often times I want to call and see how you are!

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

I is horrible when that happens. And it always does. The curse of being a multi tasker.