Friday, January 15, 2010

Lunch Time Conversation

Eliza was holding a Disney water bottle that has the characters on it...Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse, Goofy, Daisy... Eliza turns to Jenna and says, "Jenna say these names really fast." Jenna, "Say these names really fast." Eliza, "No, say who these are really fast." Jenna, "Say who these are really fast." Eliza, "No, no, no...say..." I was laughing so hard by this point! This is what it is like communicating with Jenna. Perfectly innocent, but sometimes irritating.

3 comments:

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

That is so funny. Love it. Three more weeks and I can be your friend again when I stop working so many hours every week.

mtduckgirl said...

Does she do it on purpose or is it completely innocent? :-) Thanks for the phone call - I need to call you back.... bad me, bad me!!

Eliza said...

So cute and irritating. I wonder if you would have been laughing if she was doing it to you instead of Eliza?....