Sunday, January 10, 2010

Talent

Potty training is always an adventure. At our house I thought it would be more simple because we have GIRLS. Little did I know they can cause just as much problems as boys. I remember when Eliza was learning and she had the ability to pee between the seat and toilet so it dribbled all down the front. Poor Scott was accused a few times but I finally figured out what she was doing. She had good aim! Jenna has not let her game down in this area either. Yesterday before she was getting in the tub she showed me how she likes to pee...amazingly enough it went a good 4 inches above the seat. At first I was quite impressed with the clearance and distance and then totally grossed out as I chased James away from the puddle that was forming on the floor. I think she actually pees better when nobody is around to watch the show. At least she is trying! I'm back to only one in diapers...most of the time.

1 comment:

Eliza said...

So jealous, even with more bathroom clean ups. Audrey's not ready and won't even try.