Saturday, February 28, 2009
So here you go. Scott and I were married 6 years ago, 72 months. Of these lets add up how many I have been pregnant or nursing... Ready? Eliza = 19 months, Miscarriage = 2 months, Jenna = 18 months, Current = 9 months and counting. But on our 6th anniversary this is what you get - 48 months out of 72 months. That is 67% of our married lives!
In our 72 months together, besides childbearing and rearing, we have moved to and from Montana, Scott is 3/4 done with school, is a successful salesman, I have run a half marathon (note: this is an additional 4 months of commitment - what else should I do if I'm not nursing or pregnant?), we have enjoyed many family trips to Montana, Canada and Brian Head. We have made wonderful friends and I am learning to enjoy being in Las Vegas. Life is good and we have been very blessed by so many things.
Monday, February 16, 2009
I hope you can view this cool video... and here is the story that goes with the video. Pretty great story if you ask me.
Friday, February 6, 2009
Monday, February 2, 2009
2. I'm addicted to sugar...everyday at 3pm
3. I am wierd about my pens. I like fine point, and just have to have a certain something when I write with them. I have terrible handwriting so it is asking a lot out of a pen.
4. I like the smell of coffee when I'm pregnant.
5. I HATE loose hairs...like on the floor, in the sink, in the shower, on my hands, stuck to my shirt and I can't see them but feel them on my neck...ICK!!
6. I love camping, and fishing (but won't eat the fish)
7. Once I start laundry I have to finish it, meaning folded and put away
8. I HATE ironing.
9. I don't enjoy shopping-like for clothes, shoes, most things
10. I love trying new recipes and baking!
11. I love the smell of pinesol.
12. I start getting a little nervous when I'm out of certain cleaning supplies...especially Lysol
13. I can put my makeup on in one change of a stoplight...not a super long one either
14. I ran my first half marathon last year
15. I don't like seafood...AT ALL
16. I dislike mismatched dishes...but I have quite a few now that I have kids and we have to have plastic and glass and whatever holiday gear comes out
17. I know VERY LITTLE about Hollywood gossip or celebs...I'm real dumb that way
18. I love math and would go back to school and study physics if I could
19. I've performed autopsies
20. I think I'm super organized and clean, but I'm not in reality
21. I hate having more than one page of emails in my "inbox"
22. I have to eat the heal of a fresh baked loaf of bread, but will rarely eat one after its cold
23. I hate ponytails...you know its a rough day if I have one in my hair
24. My favorite show is The Office
25. I despise playdoe
Pretty awesome! (Eat your heart out Arnold!! He is only trying to make you look bad!!)
Now we have to try and keep it this way which is okay for a few months and then we get a little lazy... as with all things! The motivation comes that I now have to keep my house as clean as the garage or else we have to go and eat out there. Hopefully I can keep up.