Monday, February 2, 2009

25 things you may not know about me...

1. I stink at adding and subtracting, even though I majored in math.
2. I'm addicted to sugar...everyday at 3pm
3. I am wierd about my pens. I like fine point, and just have to have a certain something when I write with them. I have terrible handwriting so it is asking a lot out of a pen.
4. I like the smell of coffee when I'm pregnant.
5. I HATE loose hairs...like on the floor, in the sink, in the shower, on my hands, stuck to my shirt and I can't see them but feel them on my neck...ICK!!
6. I love camping, and fishing (but won't eat the fish)
7. Once I start laundry I have to finish it, meaning folded and put away
8. I HATE ironing.
9. I don't enjoy shopping-like for clothes, shoes, most things
10. I love trying new recipes and baking!
11. I love the smell of pinesol.
12. I start getting a little nervous when I'm out of certain cleaning supplies...especially Lysol
13. I can put my makeup on in one change of a stoplight...not a super long one either
14. I ran my first half marathon last year
15. I don't like seafood...AT ALL
16. I dislike mismatched dishes...but I have quite a few now that I have kids and we have to have plastic and glass and whatever holiday gear comes out
17. I know VERY LITTLE about Hollywood gossip or celebs...I'm real dumb that way
18. I love math and would go back to school and study physics if I could
19. I've performed autopsies
20. I think I'm super organized and clean, but I'm not in reality
21. I hate having more than one page of emails in my "inbox"
22. I have to eat the heal of a fresh baked loaf of bread, but will rarely eat one after its cold
23. I hate ponytails...you know its a rough day if I have one in my hair
24. My favorite show is The Office
25. I despise playdoe

No comments: