Monday, February 2, 2009

Have I posted lately????

Um, no. I've been a little busy...you know, lying on the couch trying to gain as much weight as possible. It's my new thing. Stop the gym, lay around. Anyway, I just downloaded these awesome pictures. This is one of Scott's favorite things to do on a Saturday. Clean out the GARAGE! I guess it would compare to me cleaning out my sewing area... but we all get to enjoy this. Isn't it GREAT!!!


Pretty awesome! (Eat your heart out Arnold!! He is only trying to make you look bad!!)

Now we have to try and keep it this way which is okay for a few months and then we get a little lazy... as with all things! The motivation comes that I now have to keep my house as clean as the garage or else we have to go and eat out there. Hopefully I can keep up.

4 comments:

Eliza said...

Wow that's amazing! Do you hire him out?

Liv said...

What's that bright stuff streaming in through the windows?

mtduckgirl said...

Can Scott come over and clean my house??

Shawna said...

That is awesome. He can never shave his head now because he will totally have a new nick name...Mr. Clean.