Wednesday, October 8, 2008

ITS A BOY!!

Today we had our ultrasound to find out what we are having! A BOY!! Scott is thrilled! I think it should be fun too. I'd post a picture..but poor thing hasn't even been born yet and we're already exploiting him. Can't hardly tell at this point unless you have someone describing every line to you as you look at the kid. Good grief, I am amazed at our tech every time I have an ultrasound! She is amazing! I'm getting pretty good at "head", "heart", "spine" beyond that I need help.
Anyway we are half way there! I'm more excited about that perhaps. Thankfully my doctor is not so big into the 40 week rule so I hope this kid comes in February. Planning is a nice thing these days. I need to think BLUE before the baby comes!

10 comments:

Liv said...

YEAH! Boys are special, trust me! Well, then they turn 5 and you can't really stand them anymore until they're about 24. I'm just kiddin...I hope. Congrats!!

mtduckgirl said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! Very exciting. Let's talk soon. When would be good for you?

Eliza said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Smart Helm said...

Exciting 4 u!
Goodthing I got lots of boy booties ready.. there seems to be quite a few coming in the ward.

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

Hurray!! How exciting. And I never feel bugged, keep the posts coming. I need things to read to make me smile.

Shawna said...

Yea a Little Leavitt Boy! The girls are going to love having a little brother.

Kimber said...

Congrats!!! Guess what I am having a boy too!!! Sure miss you guys. ~Kimber

The Wonderful Life of Maria said...

Congratulation. I'm so happy for you both.

Jen Barnes said...

AUHHHH!!! WAHOOO!!! Yipppeee!! Etc. etc. I am very excited for you. That is awesome. Now you make me want to find out what I am having. But I can be strong like you were. I can do it! I still cannot believe we are having babies again at the same time. Love ya! Jen

Allison Barnes said...

congrats! boys are lots of fun... so different than girls.