Saturday, October 4, 2008

Haircut 101

I have needed a haircut for quite some time. As the days rolled on, the need turned into being desperate. I decided to run out last night and get it cut. It has been growing out for quite a while. A lot of indicision made this a bit easier because I didn't know what I wanted, I didn't do anything. So, last night I asked the lady to keep it pretty long, showed her a picture of a girl with hair that was about shoulder length, curled under... pretty basic, but if I wanted to add layers later it wouldn't be a problem. I specifically asked her not to blunt cut it, to make sure it curled under when it was dry. Guess what I have! I a blunt cut, chin length bob. Yup, not exactly what I wanted but I'm not too attached to my hair. Good thing!
You will also notice how tired I look... it was 8pm at this point and my energy was ZAPPED so this is what you get. There is something else wrong with this picture but I can't figure out what, perhaps the double chin? Hair color? Who knows.

3 comments:

Toones in a Bucket said...

You can pull off any haircut, you hottie! I have had waaaaaaay worse.

Eliza said...

I think its cute!

Shawna said...

I like it too! At least you can sort of tell your hair what you want it to do. I tell mine and it laughs at me.