Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Eliza's 4th Birthday

Here is the sweetest little girl on her 4th birthday! We decided to go to the park and open presents. In comparison to the other parties going on around us, ours was quite "simple". We had cake, ice cream, family and friends. It was great! She got many dress up clothes and spends hours every day pretending to be a different princess. This day she was Snow White. Today she is Belle.

Cooper and Riley were able to come too!

I was even able to put my cake decorating skills to work. Pretty tuff cake, but I think it turned out okay. We ate it up so I guess that is all that really matters.

4 comments:

Shawna said...

Looks like she had a blast. Your cake building skills are the BOMB. It is so pretty I don't know how you could even cut it.

Toones in a Bucket said...

Nicely done, nicely done.

mtduckgirl said...

WOW!! You did a great job! That cakes looks great. And I can't believe Eliza is 4 already!! I remember when she was born (wait - does that make me old - I also remember when Jessica was born and she is now 20 - maybe I should just keep that to myself!!). Your little girl looks happy and I loved the cake!! how are you doing? ID was wonderful. I love being with my family.

Eliza said...

That cake is amazing! Way to go!