Saturday, September 20, 2008

Canning

I am now two days closer to being my mom...which is a good thing. It took me a couple of days but here we have the product...the end result...the finale! 24 Quarts and 34 Pints of peaches!!! Canning is not easy but there is something great about this picture. It can't be undone in thirty seconds or two weeks for that matter, I will have the satisfaction of accomplishing something for quite some time. The rewards will last hopefully a couple of months. Since the last time I did this little project I have acquired my 90 food supply and am suffering from lack of storage space. I think I need some help but I'll put them on top of my kitchen cabinets... great idea from a friend! I hope you all are drooling!

3 comments:

Allison Barnes said...

I am drooling! Where did you get your fruit??

Eliza said...

Beautiful!! You deseve a pat on the back, or maybe foot massage. Way to go!!

Jen Barnes said...

impressive! Such a little homemaker!