Monday, August 25, 2008

It Has Begun!

Here I sit looking forward to the day. It is after 7am and Eliza is STILL asleep! I need a little choir in the background singing praises. Jenna is happy and playing. I slept better than I have in quite some time. So, you might wonder what I'd do with a day full of energy and happy kids? CLEAN! Boy, does my house need it. I hope to get to some of the projects that have been plaguing me since I got home from Montana. The sad news of today is that it is the beginning of our 15 week sentence to time without dad. Scott starts school today. He will work from 4am until 1pm, then head to the University from 2pm - 7pm. He has high hopes to be home to help me get the girls ready for bed before he heads to bed at 8pm. What a dad!
My hunger monster just woke up so I need to go feed her. Some kids can wake up and play for an hour or so before eating, Jenna, but Eliza wakes up comes walking downstairs declaring she is hungry! So, it begins!

2 comments:

mtduckgirl said...

Eliza and I must have the same stomachs!! I used to wake up hungry too!

Shawna said...

That is quite a crazy schedule Scott has. If you ever need any help with the girls I'm here.