Friday, August 22, 2008

Is It Over Yet?

I was up last night pondering things that really don't have any place in my brain while I am trying to fall asleep...like...how long is my mortgage fixed? What will the rates be like when we refinance? Will the market still be under? But most importantly...WHY IS IT STILL SO HOT! I watch the news in the morning and saw this great weather report. I was so hopeful that by the end of the week we'd only be 99! Um, not so! I shouldn't even watch! They just need to put up things like Monday - HOT, Tuesday - HOT with hair dryer winds, Wednesday - SUPER HOT, Thursday - Don't leave your house! Well, most of my summer would be that. I can NOT motivate myself outside until it is under 103. That seems to be my breaking point. However, I've even been bad about that number this summer. I guess I will hope for the best next week. And to think, I missed the worst of it while I was in Montana!

No comments: