Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Just a Few things...

I've been a little more than obsessed with a new website...
http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/
makes me feel so blessed and so happy to be who I am but really, she was like this all before her accident. What a sweet story. I've only started reading it but can't get enough of it. So, if you call and ask what I'm doing, I'll probably be reading this blog.

Also...today is Scott's LAST FINAL!!! I can hardly believe it! What a man! He made it through working full time and having a family and a very needy wife! We have graduation on Saturday. I can hardly believe it is over. I'm sure we'll fill the time with other things but really this is HUGE!!!

I'm so looking forward to next weekend away...I'm totally nervous to leave the kids but I know they will be in great hands.

I have a lot of little posts to do but my mind is soooooo wandering today...and really all I want to do is take a nap. Perhaps that is because I was up for hours last night with one cute little boy who had a fever.

3 comments:

mtduckgirl said...

i love reading her blog as well! yay for scott!!!!!!

Eliza said...

I LOVE her blog. She really inspires me.

Where are you going for your get a way?

Elizabeth said...

Eliza...I'd share but then I'd have to tape your mouth shut..just kidding but I will tell you later Hopefully I will see you tonight!