Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Happiness...

This morning has been so darn pleasant...I think this is the last week of spring here but May really has been quite delightful. A bit windy here and there but the AC has been on for just a couple of days this whole month! Last year I remember trying to hold out until May to turn it on and I didn't make it by a day or two. So, soon I will bid farewell to my low power bill.

Scott has started his diet and exercise program. Last night as he was upstairs working out it sounded like the ceiling was going to crash down on me. But, at least he's doing it! He is still trying to sell me on joining him but I have no desire to work out the hour before I go to bed. I prefer mornings...when I actually get up...which brings me to this morning. I actually did get up and go running. Not too long or hard but I got up! Made such a difference in my morning. The kids seem more pleasant I was ready to go earlier. I actually had time to make beds and tidy up upstairs. Now everyone is enjoying breakfast. I don't know if they had a good sleep as well but perhaps it has just been me waking up grumpy that makes the whole day seem bad.

3 comments:

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

Wow I am impressed. Do you get to put fuzzies in the jar for that?

Unknown said...

can you wake up and go running for me... maybe then I will be less grumpy too... Glad that it made your day better. I love excersizing for that reason, and that reason only.

Eliza said...

Yeah, for happy mornings. I can't wait until I'm not throwing up, of course then I'll have a baby crying all night...