Saturday, March 13, 2010

James' First Birthday

James turned 1...what a big boy! We were able to celebrate with Grandma Bev and Typhany while they were here for a visit. It seemed like the visit wasn't long enough for us but I think the Canadians were ready to get home. Once again my picture taking abilities are lame. At least I got a couple though. James is such a sweet pleasant boy. He tolerates quite a bit from his sisters...we love having him in our family.One of our favorite family traditions is to let the birthday kid eat their own cake. James got his own basketball and then we had one to share! He did enjoy his cake!
Isn't he adorable!

2 comments:

mtduckgirl said...

He is soooo adorable!! I can't wait to actually meat the cutie pie! Some day.... :-)

Jen Barnes said...

Pleasant boy is an understatement! For those that haven't met James he is one of the best babies I've ever seen. I was in their home last week for 4 days and never heard him cry. He moaned, but never cried. He is so calm and has such a nice countenance. You are such a cutie!