Monday, July 6, 2009

Remember This??

Oh, was I bragging or what!!! Remember how Scott LOVES to have a clean garage...
In fact he likes it so much he wanted to get carpet for me to drive on so I didn't mess up the floor!
Here it is today!

We have been housing these awesome dirt bikes for over a month...more like 6 weeks. The deal was we would have them for 2 weeks. Now, I have to admit that working on the dumb things to get them running has been a good little project. That is UNTIL you break your foot enjoying the fruit of your labor! UGH.

On a side note...It's only about 110 degrees, so putting the kids in the car out in the heat isn't at all inconvenient. It's not too bad unloading the kids then making 4 or 5 trips out to the curb to unload groceries. I figure I don't need to go to the gym!

1 comment:

Smart Helm said...

Good luck. u look like u need it!