Tuesday, July 28, 2009

July Family Pictures

Somehow I was able to trick Scott into family pictures. I decided I had to take James in again since he has changed so much and the week of pictures he got two teeth... so these are mostly for him. Not only because he's the youngest but the easiest to get to cooperate! So, even though the family shot isn't great, at least we have one. The girls get way too excited to have their pictures taken so they are a handful...I'm glad Scott was there to help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

mtduckgirl said...

CUTE FAMILY!!!! I love it!

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

Go you! You all look great, and those of James are yummilicious.

Smart Helm said...

I'm impressed. Organizing and carrying out a plan. Way to go!

Halls Family said...

So cute!

Shawna said...

Those are awesome! The whole family is color coordinated and looking at the camera, you rock!

Eliza said...

What a very sweet family picture.

Allison Barnes said...

love the pics!!! so cute!

Jen Barnes said...

what a cute family. James has quite the hair. It looks like you actually had to do it he has so much. I like the family picture of you camping on the title. Looks like fun