Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Fourth

We went up to Brian Head for the weekend....our favorite little gettaway! Our friends came with us and we had a great time. Of course I didn't take pictures of the whole gang but I did get some cute little girls!
Jenna couldn't give Ryan enough cuddles. So cute!





Evia and Eliza are so cute together! I don't even know if I saw them all weekend. They just played and played!

The girls had a great time on the zip-line. Jenna loved it even though she didn't smile more than this. Eliza couldn't go fast enough. SOOOOOO fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liz
I have tried to send this before..
I have enjoyed following the Leavitt family. You are an adorable little group. thanks for sharing.
love Linda Allred

Allison Barnes said...

looks like a fun weekend!!