Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Really?????

Where did the month go? We had a great holiday weekend then came home and I think it took about a week to catch up the laundry. What else have we done this month...Jenna was sick for a few days, not too much excitement there but here is the latest. About a week ago I noticed some bumps in Eliza's mouth so we are on our way to the dentist to have them looked at. From other's experience they look abscessed and she will end up losing her two front teeth. I'm pretty sad about the whole thing because the dentist really shouldn't have to pull the first tooth you loose, right?
Saturday I had my first Pampered Chef party. I decided to sell something in my spare time. It is great because I get to think about something during the day besides cleaning the house. Now I have something I have to do without kids around. It will be a little harder once Scott is in school but I think we can do it. I had a ton of fun on Saturday and will have my second party tonight!
As I was finishing the party Scott came home with the kids and got ready to do his new hobby...dirt biking. He left with his friend for the afternoon. He came gimping through the door a few hours later. He wiped out pretty bad on his way back to the truck. The bike fell on his foot and then slid for a bit. He is in some sort of cast now but still needs to get an MRI to decide if it is broken. All I know is it looks bad.
So besides the teeth, possible broken foot, and starting my own Pampered Chef there isn't too much going on.
Since I have no great pictures of any of these things, well I do have some of Eliza's teeth but I'll not share those, here are some cute ones of Jenna. I love when kids are kids. She had a great time making a mess and blowing bubbles a few weeks ago.

Really? Could he be any cuter?

3 comments:

Toones in a Bucket said...

How is Slim Jim? He looks cuter than ever.

Shawna said...

Wow! I know of a good rock if you want to crawl under it for a while.

Kids should never be clean unless it's Sunday. That's the fun of being a kid. James sure it a cutie!

Eliza said...

Wow, you've had a lot going on in the last month. Jenna and James are so cute! Does Eliza's teeth hurt? Good luck with your new business. How do you have the time?