Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Eliza's New Look

The dentist appointment went as predicted. Her two front teeth needed to come out. I could have made another appointment and done it another day but good grief, I already had a babysitter for Jenna so why come back. Before I knew what was happening she was smelling laughing gas and watching a movie. The dentist came back and numbed her up. Had I been thinking clearly I would have left the room at this point. But I lost my senses sometime on Saturday so I was left alone. The next time the dentist returned it was a swift wiggle, wiggle, rip and the teeth were gone. Here is my sweet girl! She is a trooper. She even had a visit from the tooth fairy!
And for your viewing pleasure here is the cutest boy ever!!!

4 comments:

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

Hope your senses return soon, although I am sure they are highly over rated.

mtduckgirl said...

Wow. They are both incredibly cute!

jnleavitt said...

he is so cute you guys. He totally reminds me of Max the both have the little cubby arms!! So cute

Eliza said...

What a brave girl and so cute with those missing teeth! Hunter has one that is wiggly.


Could those cheeks be any cuter?