Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Halloween

Good thing I wrote about Halloween before it actually happened. Friday morning Jenna was up at 2am with a burning fever. 104.7 She was just so hot. Unfortunately all she wanted was dad. Poor guy had to stay up with her so she could sleep. She woke up the next morning just a little warm, but her normal self so I didn't worry about it too much. I thought a walk in the afternoon would help so took her out and when we got home she was over 105. I ended up spending the evening in the ER to find out she was just fine, just really warm. Eliza was able to go to the trunk or treat at the church and get some candy, which made life better for her. Jenna was up and down all weekend...only to break out in a very small rash on Monday morning. She's been fine since. Somedays I need a manual...okay every day...but I'd even take one every other day!

No comments: