Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Weekend - Part II

As if the weekend couldn't get better it did...it was actually at the beginning but it made for fun throughout the weekend. As we pulled into Pinetop we were meeting Cherilyn's husband at the third circle K. Yes, directions are in the number of circle K you passed. We were just hanging out when David pulled in. I met him a long time ago... the details are quite fuzzy, but I'm pretty sure I did. Anyway, Scott looks over and says, "I know this guy." Sure enough he had served in their ward in Cleveland while on his mission.
They even carved Halloween pumpkins together. Who knew! The world just got a bit smaller!

5 comments:

Eliza said...

That crazy! So cool!

brptsa@yahoo.com said...

Thanks for posting the picture, can you email it to me? I can't find any pictures of "Elder Leavitt", so it would be fun to have in our Cleveland pictures.

Liv said...

That's too freaky!

Jen Barnes said...

Wow. Small world indeed. Love ya. Good to hear what you are up to! You look great!

Shawna said...

I was totally singing it's a small world in my head!