Friday, March 27, 2009

Kids


My friend, Jenn, took a picture with her kids like this and I thought it was so cute. I love those belly buttons!

These were taken while mom was still here. She was a big help while we were taking pictures. She also made the beautiful blanket that the kids use in a couple of them.







My little man. He is super sweet. Scott wonders why I hold him so much and I have to explain to him that he still loves me. He doesn't whimper or whine or scream...he's just a baby and I love it!







4 comments:

mtduckgirl said...

How stinking adorable!!! I love these photos. He's so small compared to your hand!! I love them. I can't wait to meet James. I love you. The belly button pic is absolutely hilarious.

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

I agree too cute. You must have spent a fortune. Hopefully Grandma helped in that department. How would you choose which ones to buy? I hate it when that happens.

Toones in a Bucket said...

I cannot believe that he has already been blessed! Where has the time gone? Bridger says it is about time you got a boy in your family.

Eliza said...

Adorable! I love the feet picture and of course the belly buttons. So cute!