Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Old Me...

Part of a little project I am doing for my dad I have come across some rather cute kids... one of them was me! I have been scanning my dads slides for him. I have seen all of our "individual" shots, but the ones I am doing now, I have never seen. It is fun to look into the past. So, for those of you who think Eliza is my twin, yes, she is much like me now, but check this out...

I'm just about 2 here, with my oldest brother teaching me the finer points of fishing. Doesn't look too much like Eliza... but here is Jenna a few months ago, She, of course, is much cuter, but there is some resemblance and I can claim her as mine. (As if carrying her for 9 month and giving birth wasn't enough proof!)

2 comments:

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

Absolutely, when I first saw it I thought of Jenna, you have the exact same eyes. Very cute.

Shawna said...

Such a cute picture! I can see you in both of your girls.