Monday, December 15, 2008

I Lost My Brain!

I know this is not too hard to believe...but it really happened. Sometime between last Tuesday and Friday I lost it. I had planned out my entire Christmas, written in down in my notebook. I also had a few other lists going in there of very important things. Well, I needed to be organized. A friend was taking the girls and I had an hour and half to do the Christmas shopping. I even had to wake the girls up in the morning because they were sleeping in and scooted out the door to make the most of my time. Got to her house, dropped the girls off, no list. Came home, searched, even put the groceries from Tuesday away, no list. Got in the car and tried to wing it. I don't think I did too badly. So far no major mishaps but good grief - I thought I'd find my brain by now. My whole house is a mess and doesn't have much hope till after the holidays. Well, maybe after the baby comes. Oh well!

1 comment:

Shawna said...

lost brain...it happens!

I'm sure Christmas will still be Christmas