Sunday, May 11, 2008

Eliza's Hair - Take THREE

The other day I decided to cut Eliza's hair... you are seeing the finished project, which took most of the day. I started it while Jenna was asleep and got the bulk of it done but didn't finish "fixing" it until just before bed. I think it is cute. It definately has some mistakes, but only if you are looking. She also was able to snatch up the scissors in half a second and snip some bangs of her own! UGH! Boy was dad unhappy about that. I was less concerned about the hair and more concerned that she had a SUPER sharp object directed at her head! With a little more practice I should be able to cut hair! I decided I should learn since I have two girls and would rather just do it than try to figure out where, when and how to get both of them to sit for someone else while they cut. Eliza was a trooper and likes her new dew. (I don't know if that is the right do, dew, due, doo - what is wrong with English?)

5 comments:

mtduckgirl said...

How stinking cute is that haircut!! Nice job Mom!!

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

I agree, stinking cute.

Eliza said...

Super cute! Do you do boy's hair? I hate paying $20 for Hunter's hair!

Jen Barnes said...

WOw. What can't you do miss Elizabeth?

Tiffany Johnson said...

Hey Liz! Long time no see! I hope it's ok I found your blog off Matt and Janna's! How are you?? What's new? Your girls are adorable!