Thursday, October 15, 2009

Conference Weekend

So, I'm just a little behind...but only a few weeks. Here are some pictures from our Utah trip. We had a fabulous time. I'd give you a blow by blow but I'm too lazy and only have about 5 more minutes... Here's the cliff note version

We went to my friend's house in Hobble Creek...ABSOLUTELY beautiful! We could have spent days there... the kids obviously had fun in all the leaves!For those of you family members...try to guess who we visited next... I rode on this merri-go-round many-o-times.Here's a great ride for the grandkids! The girls loved it!Lawrence Flake! How cool is that. He lives almost next door to my friend I visited earlier! He had horses and cats...I cannot say they went unharmed.Isn't he cute! Sunday we interrupted other friends... I'm so grateful for good friends!Wynn and the girls.Grandma and the chubbubHere's the whole gang. Corey was ready!!! Herb was able to work on my back this night. I couldn't walk for 2 days but it feels much better now!

Sorry for skipping so much. It really was a great trip. We stayed with Aunt Ellen and had a great time with her and her dogs. So nice to see family!

No comments: