Friday, January 9, 2009

Eliza-isms

Today I have had a rough day with the girls. The short trip to Target was not so pleasant and I wanted to cry by the time we got to the car. Then all three of us could have been in tears in less than 30 minutes. Oh well.

Jenna is at a "non listening" stage and I'm going insane. I keep saying this... Eliza just told me she didn't want me to go to "insane" because she would miss me and it was too far away. If only she knew how close it was!

Also, we were asking her about her trip to Montana and what she had fun doing and she comes up with this brilliant thing. We have three sets of Grandparents. One in Canada, one in Montana and one here. The two sets up north are a little harder to keep track of in her mind... she said, "I like my grandma in Montanada." Perfect! The two are close anyways. She is a blast to have around.

Eliza is also very concerned for her new little brother. She keeps telling me how excited she is to see him and hold him. She asks if he is eating or sleeping. Yesterday she designated one of her baby's "James". She went walking around the house telling me and Scott that this was her baby James and he had the same name as her dad. She's a sharp little thing! I didn't even know she knew Scott's first name was James. Most adults don't know that. She also told me that her two babies were brother and sister and she was the mom and I was the grandma. Lucky me! She does have it all figured out though!!!

No comments: